- Goods will not be delivered until paid for in full and confirmed by Log On Firewood either by phone or email.
- Your goods will arrive in 2-14 working days after the order has being confirmed but lead times may change during busy periods.
- Within the Dublin area we will ring you to arrange a delivery and outside of Dublin the Courier will contact you to arrange a delivery, they are not obliged to give am or pm.
- Deliveries by courier are normally from Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm but may run later if the driver is delayed, deliveries are shipped anywhere in Ireland once access permits.
- If the customer is not at home when the delivery has been booked there will be a re delivery charge of €30.00.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that their access is sufficient and ground surface is smooth and flat to allow for safe delivery.
- In the event of the courier being unable to affect delivery into the customer’s property, owing to inadequate access, than in that event the courier may deposit the delivery at kerbside outside the customer’s property. Once delivery has being affected the goods shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the customer, who shall be accountable any liability how so arising there after.
- Goods should be checked and signed for on arrival or they can be left in driveway but at the customer’s own risk and responsibility.
- The driver is not obliged to move the goods any further than the back of the truck but may do so at his/her discretion.
- Any complaints must be made in writing, the customer must describe the goods before a refund is considered. If the goods match the description by Log On Firewood and the customer is unsatisfied, Log On Firewood is not responsible for a refund. Goods that are refunded are returned at the customers expense.
- Deliveries can be cancelled prior to their being collected from our base by the courier services or our other delivery agents. Once in transit, deliveries cannot be cancelled.
- Log On Firewood is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the customer has taken delivery of the goods.
Any information we receive from you is treated as strictly confidential and will not be used for anything other than contacting you about an order or enquiry.
Personal information will remain completely safe and only available to Log On Firewood. Your privacy is paramount to us and to prevent unauthorised access we have put into place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We are fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003.
Where a refund is due, this will be made within 5 working days. Payment is made by cash, cheque or refund to credit card.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase it may be returned to us within 7 days provided the goods are in the same condition as when you received them. The cost of returning all goods will be borne by the customer.
Deliveries can be cancelled prior to their being collected from our base by the courier services or our other delivery agents. Once in transit, deliveries cannot be cancelled. Any compliant must be made in writing and the customer must describe the goods as received by them, in writing. If these goods do not match the description on the original order then a refund will be made and the goods will be returned at the customers expense.